Welcome to the EXPERTS Project Website!
EXPERTS - SUSTAIN: 2nd Call for Applications both for EU and Third Country Candidates is launched:
Deadline until Friday, 30 January 2015
The Selection Outcome for EXPERTS SUSTAIN has been communicated to all candidates (selected, reserve, and not-selected) via email on November 21st.
For EXPERTS4Asia - 2nd Cohort - SSEA, selected candidates have received a notification email on November 21st, too. Reserve list and not-selected candidates will receive the corresponding notification shortly.
EXPERTS - SUSTAIN, project for 2014 - 2018, is starting now.
EXPERTS I and its successors, EXPERTS II, EXPERTS III, EXPERTS4Asia, and EXPERTS - SUSTAIN, are scholarship projects funded by the European Commission targeted at citizens of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Indonesia, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand. The EXPERTS Partnership includes 7 European and 13 South and South-East Asian (SSEA) Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) from 12 Asian countries.The projects provide scholarship opportunities for students and staff from South and South-East Asia to European partner universities. The EXPERTS4Asia project also has scholarships for EU students and staff to study and conduct research at the SSEA partner HEIs. The types of mobility which can be funded are:
- Mobility of Undergraduate and Graduate students
- Mobility of PhD students
- Mobility of PostDocs
- Mobility of Academic and Administrative Staff
Call for Applications:
EXPERTS - SUSTAIN 2nd Call:
Please check the Eligibility Criteria before you apply - click here
- Open for all levels except full PhD for the candidates from Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Indonesia, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, and Thailand), as well as from Europe (Croatia, the Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, and the UK).
- Please note that the University of Edinburgh is a new partner in the EXPERTS SUSTAIN Consortium. The University of Oxford, though a partner in EXPERTS4Asia, is not a part of the EXPERTS - SUSTAIN Consortium.
- There are a total 124 scholarships available for Asian applicants.
- There are a total 48 scholarships available for European applicants.
- Some of the available scholarships may be saved for a 2nd cohort.
- There is no undergraduate mobility for Target Group (TG) - 2 and no PostDoc and Staff mobility for Target Group 3.
- For Asian Candidates the Call is for all Target Groups (TG1, TG2, and TG3) and for EU Candidates TG1 and TG2.
- Important Date: the deadline for applications is 30 January 2015; the Selection Meeting will be held in early April 2015 and the selection results will be shared to the candidates in late April 2015. The earliest mobility can start by July 2015.
Download EXPERTS SUSTAIN Poster